Before when film was still the main currency when it came to photo development, we relied on instamatics that produced pictures vulnerable to the elements. But since the rise of the compact point-and-shoot digital cameras, we’ve converted our pictures into digital simulations that will truly last a lifetime. 3 out of 4 people own a digital camera today, so it’s no surprise that even in the reselling industry, many sell their used digital cameras to fund the next purchase. For 2011, here are what industry experts believe to be the best compact cameras in the market.
1. Canon PowerShot SD4000 Stunning image quality, excellent performance, long battery lifespan, candy color finish, wide aperture lens, and aperture and shutter priorities, the Cannon PowerShot SD400 is more than just a reliable model. If you want to take pictures with great depth-of-field, this is the compact camera you’ve been looking for.
2. Nikon CoolPix P300 The first thing to notice about the Nikon CoolPix P300 is how handsome it looks on the palm. But beyond its sleek design, CoolPix P300 comes with an intuitive interface, excellent hardware, manual controls, and high level picture quality. You won’t find a better companion to your DSLR that also packs the features and professional grade performance. Coolpix P300 offers a D1.8 lens that’s terrific in low lighting. Collectors would love to get their hands on this beauty, as well as owners who are ready to sell used digital cameras online.
3. Canon PowerShot S95 The Canon PowerShot S95 continues the company’s excellent track record. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a device wonderfully fusing the manual and the automatic, bringing you both the pluses of these controls. With 10 megapixels, CCD image sensor, RAW and JPEG formatting, an 3.8 X maximum optical zoom, a 105 telephoto maximum, Manual, Spot, and Focus Bracketing, and a 3-inch LCD screen, the Canon PowerShot S95 is a camera to keep for a long time, until you’re ready to replace it by selling this used digital camera places like Guzu.com.
4. Nikon Coolpix S9100 Boasting an 18X zoom lens, the Nikon Coolpix S9100 is capable of breathtaking image quality for its price range. What’s more appealing about the S9100 is that it’s probably one of the three easiest compact digital cameras to use, making it a perfect gift for first time camera owners. This is the best choice of amateur photographers who want to smart small, but want the power of a long-zoom lens. Selling this used digital camera in the future is sure to be quite a deal.
5. Canon PowerShot S100 One-upping its competitors for the variety and range of its manual controls, the Canon PowerShot S100 is truly top of the line. This compact digital camera from an industry leader has a wide-angle 5X-zoom lens, having a focus range of 24-120mm, a GPS, a stunning 1080p HD video, an image processor by Digic 5, and a CMOS, 12-megapixel sensor. Canon PowerShot S100 is great for occasions that call for rapid continuous shots, with a battery that can last up to 200 shots for every charge. There’s no other camera better to own.
Eventually, this can also be sold as a used digital camera for recycling and quick cash at venues like Guzu.com.
Digital camera took the world by storm; probably because of the convenience of it all – no more sudden trips to the nearest store to buy a film in the middle of an event or a gathering. Digital cameras are handy, easy to operate, and the comfort of seeing the photos without having them printed is just amazing!
If you are one who loves to travel, you definitely want all your trips documented, of course in high fashion! If you are planning to buy a new digital camera, you might want to check out hits list of the most important features a compact travel digital camera.
Since you will be doing a lot of travelling, you will definitely need a camera that is lightweight. It is best to get a camera that can be put inside your bag, purse, or even your pocket without taking too much space and adding a lot of weight.
Travelling is great because you get to go to beautiful places. Wonderful landscapes come off really great in photographs. The next thing you need to consider is the zoom range of the digital camera you wish to purchase. You’ll need a camera with wider lens, in addition to having a high zoom range.
You don’t need to be a professional photographer to take great pictures. Look for a digital camera that has excellent image stabilization feature. This will allow you to still take wonderful photographs even if you’re mobile or just when there a lot of things going around that you can’t keep still while taking a shot.
Purchase a camera with longer battery life. Before paying for a camera, make sure that you understand the specifications of the digital camera. There are digital cameras that have your regular batteries and there are the rechargeable types. Both are excellent buys, however, with regular batteries; make sure that you bring spare batteries in case the batteries get all drained. On the other hand, the downside of rechargeable batteries is if you fail to charge the unit prior to travelling.
Lastly, look for a digital camera that features excellent video resolution. Newer digital camera models now feature more than 30 minutes of recording time.
Digital cameras have greatly improved in terms of features. And while the technology changes every now and then, lot of people are finding it quite difficult to keep up with the advancement in technology. The camera you bought last year may look inferior when compared to newer models that have been released this year. With that being said, it is definitely not practical to buy the latest camera models. But did you know there is a way that you can work around it?
Why not sell your old camera and use the cash to buy a new one? If you are not yet aware, there are companies that buy used cameras and other electronic gadgets. Similar to buying and selling of used cars, these companies buy used cameras, whether or not these are still working. They utilize the parts that are still functioning and then sell refurbished items for a lesser price.
Think about it: Selling used cameras do not only benefit the sellers or the buyers, the environment also benefits from it since waste products are minimized. If you are thinking about selling your old or used digital camera, check out www.guzu.com.
From time to time, people would find themselves in need of emergency cash for any reasons, and one of the easiest and fastest ways on how they go through such financial troubles is to sell their used and old gadgets to their friends and relatives, or to other people who may be interested. Used camera equipment, laptops, and mobile phones are among the most common items sold in order to get instant cash. The good news is that, these days, people no longer have to wait for buyers of their old equipment as they can very well go online and sell them to one of the hundreds of companies that buy different gadgets including used camera equipment.
To give you a general idea about selling old cameras online, here are the top three cameras and camera equipment that are easily sold online. And for sure, you have a couple of these at home that you would want to let go and sell.
Digital Camera. Digital camera is at the top of our list. Many online companies specializing in this kind of service accept nearly all brands and models of digital cameras, from the most popular ones such as Panasonic, Casio, Canon, and Nikon to Advent, BenQ, Bushnell, and Concord.
Video Camera. It is also easy to sell video camera online, from those manufactured by Kodak to video cameras from Konaki. Most online companies also accept all types and models of video cameras, from the oldest to the newest models, and from used video cameras to broken ones.
Camcorder. Camcorder is also considered an in-demand electronic product, and selling it online can be real fast and easy. Whether you have a new or old camcorder model from Agfa or Canon, or probably from Fujix or GE, you can easily sell them online.
The best part about selling online is that you get to sell cameras that are still working as well as those that are no longer working. Used camera equipment, such as batteries, USB cable cords, chargers, and other accessories, can also be accepted online. Many companies recycle and reuse such accessories to make or repair other units. This means that you can now discard the used camera and camera items you’ve been hiding inside your drawer for a small amount of money.
One great online company that buys different types of cameras and used camera equipment is Guzu. Guzu is getting more and more customers not just because it accepts all types of gadgets, working or not working, but also because it buys old and used gadgets for a cause. This company is unique in that it has partnered with an organization that seeks to save the environment, reaching an agreement with the organization to plant a tree for every single transaction completed with a seller. You know what it means. You become an environment-friendly individual as well.
Whether or not you are in dire need of cash, it’s probably time to let go of that old stuff you’ve been hiding inside your drawers for long. Sell that used camera equipment now, earn extra cash, and help save the environment. Visitwww.guzu.com to find out more about what types of cameras to sell, and other old and used gadgets as well.
It is not really surprising to see cameras with new and nifty features being featured in various ads and TV commercials nearly every day, and it’s easy to say that you probably have been tempted to purchase one of them. The good news is that, nowadays, it is easy to let go of our old stuff, such as used digital cameras, and replace them with the one that has niftier and more advanced features.
With the many online stores that buy used digital cameras, how can you not let go of your old digital camera by selling it and using the money to purchase a new one? The question, though, is how and where exactly should you go. Below are four helpful tips on how you can easily sell your digital camera fast and at the best price.
Gather all the items that come with the camera, including batteries, AC cords, and other accessories. It’s best if you still have the box as well as the software and user manual that come with the camera when you purchased them. Make sure the camera and its accessories have been cleaned up before shipping them to you buyer.
Know some basic information about the camera you are planning to sell. This includes the brand and model number, zoom range, pixels, and other features, as well as the basic functions of the accessories that come with it.
Take a picture of the camera and its accessories, and post them on your chosen website. Most online companies that buy used digital cameras would either require you to post a picture of the item you are selling or write a product description. Moreover, photos are important because most customers are likely to check out images of the camera before they actually decide to purchase.
Choose a good and reputable online company that offers to buy used digital cameras. There are hundreds of online businesses that offer this type of service, but not all can really offer a good one. Good companies are usually those that offer a price quote, as well as those that have been in business for quite a while.
One great example is Guzu, a growing online company that continues to gain the trust of sellers despite being relatively new to the business. What’s truly remarkable about this company is that it is one of the few environment-friendly gadget buyers. The fact that it has partnered with American Forests, an organization dedicated to saving the environment, will attest to this. It also ensures that every single part that is no longer working is reused and recycled to create or repair a new unit; indeed, no single small part is wasted, making you environment-friendly as well.
Guzu, apart from offering instant price quote and offering user-friendly website, also offers free shipping in nearly all of the items it buys. Lastly, Guzu accepts all types and brands of used digital cameras, from the most popular ones like Canon, Casio, and Sony, to digital cameras from Silicon Valley, Acer, and Agfa. Visitwww.guzu.com to get to know more about the cameras and other gadgets accepted at Guzu.